Because I am an Amazon Associate, I earn money when people make eligible purchases. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. In the event that you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I may receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
Fruits like mangoes are some of my favorites, and one of the best ways to enjoy them in the summer is in a refreshing frozen cocktail! This Frozen Mango Slushie is very delicious, and it’s even more enticing when mixed with tequila for a Frozen Mango Margarita.
A hearty amount of fresh (or frozen) mango and orange juice makes this tasty and refreshing frozen slushy taste even better without the addition of any additional sweetener. A small bit of freshly squeezed lime juice offers just the appropriate amount of tanginess to balance out the sweeter flavors in this recipe..
This is the Keto Meal Plan that completely changed my life. Check this out if you’re curious about starting the Keto Diet or need some help to succeed.
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (or 2½ c. frozen mango)
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- ¾ c. fresh orange juice
- ½ c. water
- 8-10 large ice cubes
- Optional Garnish:
- 4 short fresh rosemary spears, bottom leaves removed
- 12 small fresh mango chunks
- For Frozen Mango Margaritas:
- 4 oz. 100% agave tequila
1.Make the garnish by threading mango cubes onto fresh rosemary spears and setting it away to dry.
2. Place the mango (fresh or frozen) in a blender with the lime juice, orange juice, and water and blend until smooth. Add four ounces of tequila for an adults-only twist on the classic cocktail.
3. Add the ice and pulse for a few seconds, just long enough to break up the ice into little pieces. 4. Do not over-blend the product.
4. Pour the mixture into serving glasses and garnish with rosemary-mango spears, if desired. Serve quickly and take pleasure in it!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122
If you’re just starting the keto diet, a food journal specifically for keto like this one can help you to stay on track. Track your meals, macros, mood, fasting times and movement daily to spot helpful and harmful patterns that help you achieve your weight loss and health goals.
Looking for a guide to sticking to the keto diet? Our Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet Book is a complete, all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. This book includes all the need-to-know info about the keto diet plus meal plans, checklists and grocery lists to get you started. .
I have always been fond of make-up ever since my adolescent days. I would try out different products on myself. With time I realized that while doing make-up can be fun, I also need to take care of my skin. I follow a strict skincare regime now and hope more people understand the importance of doing the same if they have access to the right products.