Because I am an Amazon Associate, I earn money when people make eligible purchases. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. In the event that you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I may receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
With this loaded avocado baked eggs recipe, you can kick up the ante on your typical keto breakfast!
This delectable breakfast meal looks every bit as wonderful as it taste. As an added advantage, if you microwave the bacon instead of frying it, you won’t have to dirty any pots or pans throughout the preparation process.
Although this dish is simple, there are a few “tricks” to making it even better. To begin, use giant avocados and medium-sized eggs to create a base of flavor. It is possible that the egg white will overflow the avocado if this is not done. It will also help to prevent spills if you crack each egg into a small bowl before carefully putting it into the avocado.
Place the egg-filled avocados over the holes of a muffin tray rather than on a level baking sheet before placing them in the oven to prevent them from tipping over during the baking process.
Keto Loaded Avocado Baked Eggs Recipe
Keto Loaded Avocado Baked Eggs
When you’re in the mood for something special, this is the ideal keto breakfast recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time is 25 minutes.
Time allotted: 30 minutes
- 2 largeripe avocados
- 4 medium eggs
- ½ cup Cheddar Jack Cheese shredded
- 3 strips sugar-free bacon cooked crispy and crumbled
- salt and pepperto taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Avocados should be cut in half lengthwise and the pits removed. Using a spoon, carefully remove some of the avocado flesh from around the pit in order to make more room for the egg to sit. Removed flesh should be saved for another purpose (or smash, season with salt and pepper to taste, and top each baked avocado half with a spoonful before serving).
- One egg should be cracked into a small bowl, and then delicately placed into one of the avocado halves that have been prepared. Place the filled avocado half on the baking sheet that has been prepared, and repeat the process with the remaining avocado halves and the remaining eggs. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste on each serving.
- Place the stuffed avocado halves in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your desired doneness (depending on your liking).
- Remove the avocado halves from the oven and sprinkle with shredded Cheddar Jack cheese and crispy bacon slices, one on top of the other. Garnish with chives or thinly sliced green onions, if desired, and serve shortly after preparing the dish. Enjoy!
This is the Keto Meal Plan that completely changed my life. Check this out if you’re curious about starting the Keto Diet or need some help to succeed.
I have always been fond of make-up ever since my adolescent days. I would try out different products on myself. With time I realized that while doing make-up can be fun, I also need to take care of my skin. I follow a strict skincare regime now and hope more people understand the importance of doing the same if they have access to the right products.