Because I am an Amazon Associate, I earn money when people make eligible purchases. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. In the event that you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I may receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
Are you losing out on delicious keto pork chops because the seasonings are loaded with sugar or the breading is loaded with carbs?
These grilled pork chops will fulfill your cravings while keeping you in ketosis at the same time. Alternatively, you could air fried them with your own homemade ranch dry rub to create a delicious meal.
Keto Pork Chops with Homemade Ranch Rub
Baked pork chops come out juicy and tender when done right. This recipe will be a hit with your entire family. It’s pictured here with our broccoli bacon salad and would also be amazing served up with our keto coleslaw.
Keto Pork Chops with Homemade Ranch
Make these Keto Pork Chops for dinner for the whole family and they will love it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 18 minutes
Time allotted: 28 minutes
Dry Ranch Seasoning:
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons of sponion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, 12 tbsp.
- 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- pork chops, roughly 1″ thick, bone-in, thick-cut, 4 per person
- To taste, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Using aluminum foil or parchment paper, cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Make a mental note to put it aside. Mix all of the ingredients for the ranch seasoning together in a small bowl until well combined.
- teaspoons dry ranch seasoning (distributed evenly among all 4 pork chops) should be rubbed into the pork chops until well coated. (For later use, store any remaining ranch seasoning in an airtight container.)
- Cook the seasoned pork chops in a large skillet with extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat until the chops are browned all over. Pork chops should be seared for approximately 2 minutes each side on each side until browned.
- Once browned, transfer the pork chops to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure to leave enough space between each pork chop so that they do not become overcrowded. Place a baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast for 8 minutes before flipping each chop over to cook on the other side. Add another 4-6 minutes to the roasting time, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest area of the chop registers 145°F (medium-rare) to 160°F (well-done) (medium).
- Remove the chops from the oven and allow them to rest for 3 to 5 minutes before serving the dish.
I have always been fond of make-up ever since my adolescent days. I would try out different products on myself. With time I realized that while doing make-up can be fun, I also need to take care of my skin. I follow a strict skincare regime now and hope more people understand the importance of doing the same if they have access to the right products.