This is another favorite of mine and my keto family’s for satisfying our cravings for Chinese food. This Keto Pork Stir Fry recipe will undoubtedly find a regular place on your keto dinner menu rotation in the future. It’s also great for meal prepping to take to lunch or to have on hand on days when cooking is simply not an option, such as on a rainy or snowy day.
Keeping things as simple as possible while on the ketogenic diet helps me stay on track. This recipe is one of my favorites because it is so simple to put together. It’s also a great recipe for using up any leftover vegetables that you may have lying around the house that need to be cooked.
Given that this filling keto entree contains only 5g net carbs per serving, you’ll have enough room in your keto macros to indulge in something sweet and decadent for dessert.
What is the best way to begin the ketogenic diet? What foods are permitted on the diet? What are some simple meal plans and recipes that I can follow while on the ketogenic eating plan? On our Keto Diet FAQ page, you can find the answers to all of your questions.
Keto Pork Stir Fry with Cashew
Of course, you can substitute any nut of your choice in this recipe, but cashews give it a distinct Asian flavor that is extremely satisfying to eat. Alternatively, slivered almonds or peanuts would be a delicious addition to this dish.
For a more authentic Asian experience, serve it with cauliflower rice. Speaking of Asian flair, this recipe for Sweet and Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is on my to-do list right now.
Can you really lose a significant amount of weight on the ketogenic diet in just three weeks? Take a look at these incredible outcomes.
Keto Pork Stir Fry with Cashews
The following recipe is a delicious Asian-inspired keto recipe that is simple to prepare and can be prepared ahead of time.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Spoon shoulder, thinly sliced, 12lb.
medium red bell pepper thinly sliced 1 medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced from the stalk
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger, finely minced
- a third cup of raw cashews
- 12 teaspoons of garlic powder
- To taste, season with sea salt and black pepper.
- 1bunchbaby Separate the bok choy leaves and rough chop them.
- 3 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- garnishes are optional
- Over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides until shimmering. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, or until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, depending on how thick the pork is.
- Combine the bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and black pepper to taste, and serve immediately. Stir-fry the vegetables for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender.
- Combine the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari in a large mixing bowl. For approximately 1-2 minutes, continue to stir fry the ingredients until the bok choy is wilted and the other ingredients are well coated.
- After removing the pan from the heat, divide the mixture among individual serving plates. Remove from the oven and immediately serve, garnishing with toasted sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
You’ve made the decision to start losing weight permanently. Find out everything you need to know about starting a low-carb lifestyle right now by purchasing the Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet. It includes quick start checklists, delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, and grocery lists. With this book by your side, you can lose weight and keep it off!
Are you looking for a guide to following the ketogenic diet? Introducing our Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet Book, a comprehensive resource for getting started with and maintaining a ketogenic eating plan. This book contains all of the necessary information about the ketogenic diet, as well as meal plans, checklists, and grocery lists to get you started.
Do you want to receive the grocery list for free? You can get it by clicking on the link below.
I have always been fond of make-up ever since my adolescent days. I would try out different products on myself. With time I realized that while doing make-up can be fun, I also need to take care of my skin. I follow a strict skincare regime now and hope more people understand the importance of doing the same if they have access to the right products.